There are a variety of ways to support the school, our faculty and staff, and the Travis PTA.
Your contribution to staff appreciation will help fund the annual welcome back staff breakfast, teacher conference night dinners, the new year staff lunch and May staff appreciation week. Contribute via PayPal below or leave a check marked 'appreciation' in the office PTA box. Email the staff appreciation team with any questions.
Secret Pal and "Favorite Things" Lists
Travis families can support a teacher or staff member throughout the year by becoming a Secret Pal. Throughout the year Secret Pals leave small gifts or treats for a teacher or staff member. There is a reveal party at the end of the year. But even if you aren't a Secret Pal, you can still treat your favorite teacher or staff member with a surprise from their 'favorite things' list.
- 4th grade teachers Alison Evans, Catherine Breithaupt
- 5th grade teachers Jennifer Laba, Jerry Hayes, Gregory Oathout
- 6th grade teachers Catheryn Stone, Grechen Stock, Rick Schulte
- 7th grade teachers Lauren Dunn, Samonica Watson, Brad Mayfield
- 8th grade teachers Steven Murray, Mike McShane, Keely Jackson
- Art teacher Lindsay Dear
Travis teachers and staff can submit wish list requests to the Travis PTA. A volunteer team manages the wish list budget, works with teachers and staff to submit requests, and coordinates the purchasing and delivery of approved items.
Teachers and Staff
Teachers and Staff
- Download the wish list request process.
- Complete the request form.
- Attach the Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification Form and PTA Reimbursement Form.
- Submit your request to email@example.com (preferred) or in the PTA mailbox in the Travis Office. If you leave your request in the PTA mailbox, please also send an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org as the mailbox is checked only once a week.