Join the Travis PTA
When you join the PTA you become a part of the nation’s largest child advocacy organization. PTAs meet together, study problems, support teachers, volunteer in schools, attend workshops on parenting and stay informed on issues regarding our children and youth. As members of the PTA we all become better parents, caregivers, teachers and citizens. Ultimately, our Travis PTA provides the opportunity for you to serve, volunteer and contribute to the welfare of our students, who are our future. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for the Travis PTA, feel free to email us.
join the travis pta today
Please fill out the form below and click the green button to submit your information and proceed to the payment page.
Attendance at PTA Meetings and Board Meetings
General PTA meetings occur throughout the school year, typically in the Travis auditorium, and are open to all parents, teachers, grandparents, caregivers and foster parents.
PTA Board meetings typically take place in the Travis library before the general meeting. If you would like to attend a board meeting, please contact the PTA president before the meeting so you can be added to the agenda.
All members of the PTA can attend all general meetings and will have the ability to speak and vote on issues the board brings before the general membership for its approval.
2018-19 PTA Meetings
Meetings are typically the second Tuesday of the month:
- Instructions for Deposits and Reimbursements
- Travis PTA Itemized Receipt Form
- Travis PTA Reimbursement Form
- Travis PTA Certificate of Sales Tax Exemption
- Letter Of Determination
- Office Max Tax ID card
- Travis Logo PDF
- Travis Logo EPS
- Travis PTA Board and Volunteer Teams: This Google doc contains the contact information for the Travis PTA Board and volunteer teams. It is a secured document. If you need access, please contact 2017-18 PTA First Vice President Tesa Golden.
2018-19 Travis PTA Executive Board
The 2018-19 Travis PTA Executive Board was approved during the April general PTA meeting and includes:
- President: Tesa Golden
- 1st VP: Karen Graves
- 2nd VP/Membership: Valerie Caddell
- 3rd VP/Programs: Ann Romine
- 4th VP/Ways & Means: Susan Luce
- 5th VP/Communications: Stefanie Fincher
- 6th VP/Student Activities: Michelle Gaunt
- 7th VP/Staff Appreciation: Lori Volney
- 8th VP/Volunteers: Jen Widhelm
- Secretary: Dawn Sheaffer
- Treasurer: Leigh Straughn
Standing Rules Revised
Members approved a revision to our PTA Standing Rules at the November 14 general meeting.