Hello 7th Grade Students and Families!
Welcome back. We're so glad you're here. Bookmark this page for all the news and information specifically for the class of 2020!
- Lauren Dunn (email | website ) - math, enrichment Monday-Friday, 8-8:30 a.m. (planning period: 10:58-11:45)
- Brad Mayfield (email website) - Texas Studies and 7th grade teacher liaison (planning period: 12:38-1:08)
- Mason Kelly - science (planning period: 9:16-10:03)
- Thomas Boyd - physical education (planning period: 1:17-2:02)
- Tracy Heath - instructional coach
- Larry Goff - band (planning period: 1:17-2:02)
- Dawn Kariotakis-Perez - band (planning period: 1:17-2:02)
- Karen Graves - drama (planning period: 1:17-2:02)
- Steve Humphreys - technology (planning period: 1:17-2:02)
- David Large - orchestra
- Lindsay Dear - art (planning period: 1:17-2:02)
- Marzena Barcinska - French/Spanish,
enrichment Monday-Friday, 8-8:30 a.m. and Tuesday, 3:35-5 p.m. (planning period: 1:17-2:02)
- Marc Laminack - Spanish (planning period: 1:17-2:02)
Teacher Favorites Lists
Your 2018-19 Grade-Level Representatives
2019-20 Supply Lists
Free Office 365
Did you know that DISD provdes students with free access to Microsoft Office and apps on up to five devices including PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, iPads and Smartphones. Each student will have access to Office 365 with the latest version of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access and Publisher. Students and teachers will also have unlimited access to OneDrive cloud storage. For complete information, visit the DISD Office 365 page.